- Quench Deformation Dilatometer
- Testing Services
- International Agents
- About Theta
Theta Industries has been the industry leader in thermal physical properties measurement and manufacturing of scientific test equipment including the Dilatometer, Viscometer and DTA/TGA instruments for over 40 years. We remain dedicated to bringing our customers the finest in both software and hardware to create the most advanced thermal analysis equipment available. We offer a full range of instruments for industrial, scientific, research and education including Dilatometers, quench/deformation dilatomers and high temperature Viscometers.
Thermal Conductivity Apparatus
- Step method
- ASTM C714
- Measurement rage: 0.005 to 0.1 cm 2 /sec
- Specimen geometry: insulators 50mm dia.
- Rapid measurements
- Single layer, large area thermocouple
- Multi-layer, cemented thermocouple
1700°C Laser Flash Diffusivity Apparatus
- Measurement range: 0.005 to 5cm 2 /sec
- Specimen geometry: disk 10mm dia., 3 to 10mm thick
- Specimen environment: air, vacuum
- MoSi 2 heating element
2000°C Laser Flash Diffusivity Apparatus
- Measurement range: 0.005 to 5 cm 2 /sec
- Contact conductance
- Specimen environment: 10 -6 torr vacuum
- Graphite heating element
- Automated measurement
For information about the price and availability of Theta's latest software and equipment offerings call, write, Fax or Email to the address below for a prompt response. Or fill out our automated on-line Inquiry Forms right here!
Theta Industries, Inc.
26 Valley Road
Port Washington, NY 11050
Phone: 516-883-4088 Fax: 516-883-4599 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dilatometer , Viscometer from Theta Industries, Inc.